Sales Engineer Pre-Sales & After-Sales (f/m/d) (Home-Office)
Halle (Saale) and Leipzig
Please apply here on „OFFICEmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Sales Engineer Pre-Sales & After-Sales located in Halle (Saale), or Leipzig or Remote.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive scale-up. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild, Supercar Blondie Review).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious, and dynamic work environment.
- Lead & Drive internal sales initiatives / sales projects
- Manage all Pre-sale & Post-sale activities of the clients and prospects assigned to you (incl. RFI, RFP, etc.)
- Track the process of product changes and service projects with Product and Service teams relevant to our clients
- Collaborate with Operation Team during implementation of new or updated components and services
- Collaborate with Sales and Product Team in representing Twinner and our products towards the clients
- Analyse digital and physical clients processes and propose improvements and extension
- Gather, prioritize and emphasize clients needs and translate those into business, technical and process statements
- Represent the clients towards internal stakeholders like Sales, Product, Development, Support and Purchase
- Promote company and product strategy towards clients and service partners
- Support commercial proposal preparation as well as client presentation with technical and commercial expertise
- Prepare and hold regular performance reviews
- Prepare and hold regular client specific internal reviews with Product, Sales and Operations as part of the Product Board
- Organize and support client and service provider trainings and workshops
- Degree in business administration, economics, engineering, computer science, business informatics or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years work experience in client facing roles like Account Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Project Manager
- Strong Plus: Relevant domain knowledge (car remarketing in terms of direct sales, leasing, financing or domain knowledge of car inspection / assessment respectively car insurance / car valuation)
- Strong Plus: general knowledge of the automotive industry (including value chain in those businesses)
- Proven track record in managing internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English
- Ability to translate complex, technical topics into easily understandable context
- Willingness to travel internationally ≤ 50%
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive scale-up
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! You have questions? Feel free to get in touch with us.
Brief profile of Twinner Group
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
11 days ago
3 days ago
6 days ago
3 days ago
5 days ago
Please refer to OFFICEmitte.de in your application
Publication date: 06-01-2022