Technical Editor (f/m/d) - Technology Scale-up (Partially Remote)
Halle (Saale) and Leipzig
Please apply here on „OFFICEmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Technical Editor (f/m/d) located in Halle (Saale)/Leipzig/ Remote.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive scale-up. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious, and dynamic work environment.
Being part of our growing Technical Editing team, you will create product documentation for customers, user or external partners in accordance with applicable standards in close cooperation with Hardware and Software Development or Marketing. Enjoy the different exciting and interesting aspects of this job opening and become a valued team member.
- Prepare, review, revise and maintain all technical documents including software and system installations as well as operations and user documentation
- Create user guides and handbooks providing field, data definition and data flow documentation using various resources
- Co-work with HW and SW developers, technology leaders to collect and document product/service information
- Co-work with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering to develop and write information for new product releases and service sector requests including online help, printed manuals, release notes, product overviews and other product information
- Coordinating layout and design of documents, translation management of documents and UI texts
- Develop screenshots and conceptual graphics to illustrate procedures, concepts and product information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Writing, English Studies, Communications or any technical field with course work in technical editing
- Initial work experience in technical editing (one year minimum)
- Demonstrated ability of writing skills
- Experienced in using Adobe Creative Cloud Software creating printed and electronic documents
- Good level of Office 365 applications usage
- Versed in using agile software tools as JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent organizational and structural skills
- Creativity and a flair for image and design with attention to details
- Excellent German and English communications skills both written and verbal are a must have
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive technology scale-up
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, xing or Linkedin. You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Senior Executive Recruiting Manager
Phone: +49 172 6330 513
This Job resp. positions as 'Technical Editor (f/m/d) - Technology Scale-up' is vacant in following addresses: 06112 Halle (Saale) bei/in Saalekreis in Sachsen-Anhalt and 04179 Leipzig in Sachsen.
Brief profile of Twinner Group
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
5 days ago
3 days ago
6 days ago
11 days ago
11 days ago
Please refer to OFFICEmitte.de in your application
Publication date: 03-01-2022