Working Student as Sustainability Expert for "Carbon Footprinting & Climate Protection Strategy" (m/f/d) (15-20h/week) / fluege.de in Leipzig
Please apply here on „OFFICEmitte.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals fluege.de and ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
For our team, we are looking for a Working Student as Sustainability Expert for "Carbon Footprinting" (m/f/d) as active support (15-20h/week)!
Your main task will be the creation of our corporate carbon footprint for Invia Flights Germany. You carry out this "footprinting" with the support of an external partner company commissioned by us. Afterwards you start to develop a strategy for continuously avoiding, reducing and offsetting our emissions in consultation with our team, our stakeholders and our external partner. You will act within an agile and transparent working environment. Apply now and join the Invia Group!
- You work on our project "Corporate Carbon Footprint & Climate Protection Strategy" together with our sustainability task force and our external partner
- You evaluate the carbon footprint of our company taking into account the scopes of the Greenhouse Gas Protocol
- You will develop and prioritize the appropriate measures for the climate protection strategy together with our team
- You start with the development of evaluation approaches for the measures of the climate protection strategy and visualize them in a dashboard with meaningful climate indicators
- You monitor developments in terms of sustainability, especially in the field of tourism and travel, to keep us up to date
- You communicate your results internally and help to develop external communication
- You bring enthusiasm for the topic of sustainability and have a high affinity for working in a team and with numbers
- You are Student of sustainability management, sustainable development, environmental management, energy management, geography, economic ecology or comparable
- You have initial experience in carbon accounting & footprint assessment
- You know what makes a good corporate climate protection program and you are motivated to use this knowledge for our company
- You know the most important standards and assessment methods as well as the relevant climate laws
- You are fit with MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel and are not afraid to try out new software
- Your knowledge of German and English is very good
- Your way of working is characterized by a high degree of quality awareness, communication sensitivity, initiative and a sense of responsibility
What we offer
- Confidence: Working student job with up to 20 hours per week
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours - individually tailored to your lecture schedule
- Opportunity to shape your own work: room for independence, initiative and responsibility
- Know-how: Targeted training and competent contact persons directly at your side
- Cohesion: Regular company and team events
- Employee discounts: Discounts on tourist products and stores in the area
- Feel-good factor: Free drinks, snacks and fruit during working hours
- Attractive location: Offices close to the center with very good transport connections
- Option: you can combine your working student job with your final thesis
Your trip to usStart your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100. Do you want to learn more about us? Then take a look at LinkedIn and Instagram.
Invia Flights Germany GmbH
This Internship resp. apprenticeship as 'Working Student as Sustainability Expert for "Carbon Footprinting & Climate Protection Strategy" (m/f/d) (15-20h/week) / fluege.de' is vacant in following addresses: 04109 Leipzig in Sachsen.
Brief profile of Invia Flights Germany GmbH
Die Invia Flights Germany GmbH ist ein Teil der Invia Group, welche paneuropäischer Marktführer im Online-Reisebereich und vereint führende Online-Reiseportale in Europa unter einem Dach. Ob Pauschaltourist oder Individualurlauber, für Geschäftsreisen oder Familienferien – mit unseren touristischen Angeboten erreichen wir eine Vielzahl von Zielgruppen. Zu dem Unternehmen mit Sitz in Leipzig gehören namhafte Online-Reisebüros wie fluege.de und ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
Fluege.de bietet neben einem Flugbuchungsportal und personalisierten Services auch weitere Angebote wie Versicherungen, Mietwagen, Hotelzimmer oder komplette Reisepakete. Außerdem erleichtert die Fluege.de-App dem Smartphone-Nutzer die Flugsuche und die Nutzung aller optionalen Services.
Die Invia Flights Germany GmbH ist stets auf der Suche nach Talenten, welche mit ihren individuellen Kompetenzen einen Beitrag zum Erfolg des Unternehmens und der Marke Fluege.de leisten wollen. Vor allem suchen wir nach neuen Kollegen in den Bereichen IT Development, Business Operations, Customer Care, Product- & Projectmanagement, Human Resources und Marketing.
Wir legen Wert auf folgende Kompetenzen:
Lust auf Veränderungen
Lust auf kontinuierliches Lernen
Spheres of competence
complainapprenticeshiptraineegraphicdesigncorporate communicationshumanresourcesmanagementmanagementexpertcostumerconsultingReceptionVideo editingmarketingassistancesalesadministrationSAPproductmanagementprojectmanagementhead of
9 days ago
9 days ago
8 days ago
6 days ago
6 days ago
Traineeships and apprenticeships
Werkstudent als Nachhaltigkeitsexperte für "Carbon Footprinting & Climate Protection Strategy" (m/w/d) (15-20h/Woche) / fluege.de
14 days ago
7 days ago
Please refer to OFFICEmitte.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of Invia Flights Germany GmbH
Publication date: 26-01-2023